INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 D. LGS. 196/2003 – “PRIVACY CODE”
D.Lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 («Code on the protection of personal data») provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data. According to the legislation indicated, this processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data acquired will be used for the following purposes:
(a) for the performance of its commercial activity, the provision of the services described and requested on the website and the execution of any contractual relationship;
(b) for the sending of information and promotional communications, including commercial communications, advertising material and offers of goods and services by post, Internet, telephone, andmail, by Mya S.R.L. or by natural or legal entities cooperating in commercial activities of Mya S.R.L. and/or by Parent and/or Affiliated Companies;
(c) for studies, statistical and market research.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The personal data acquired through the registration of the user on the sites of Mya S.R.L. will be processed either manually or with the help of electronic means, or in any case automated, and include, in compliance with the limits and conditions set by Article 11 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, all the operations, or complex of operations, provided for by the same decree with the term “treatment”.
We use Google Analytics (Google Inc.) anonymized to analyze statistics about visitors to our site.
The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie about the use of the website is then transmitted to Google and stored on its servers in the United States. Google uses this information to track and examine the use of the site by visitors, and provide this data, in aggregate form and never connected to your identity, through Analytics reports and its other information services (e.g. Google Trends).
If you do not want to be “tracked” through cookies, you can download browser add-ons; some browsers also allow anonymous browsing, for which no cookies will be installed.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Within Mya S.R.L. will be able to learn about your personal data: members, directors, company personnel with particular reference to employees of the Commercial Area, the Technical Assistance Service and the Managers and Persons in Charge of the processing of personal data designated by Mya S.R.L.
Your personal data may be communicated to any qualified persons who provide Mya S.R.L. with the services or services necessary for the purposes indicated above, in particular, Mya S.R.L. may use the following categories of subjects:
– Qualified suppliers and subcontractors who provide Mya S.R.L. with the services or services necessary for organising and carrying out online promotions and publishing content on the web, organising and organising events and/or events, the sending of communications and information or promotional and advertising material, the preparation of studies and statistical and market research;
– Advisors who assist in various capacities Mya S.R.L. with particular reference to legal, tax, social security, accounting, organizational aspects;
– Parent, subsidiary and/or investee companies;
– Public entities such as: law enforcement, Public Authorities and Judicial Authorities, for the performance of their activities.
For completeness it should be remembered that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request information and information pursuant to Art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purposes of controlling the processing of personal data. In these cases the answer is mandatory on penalty of administrative penalty.
The data collected for the above purposes will not be communicated in any way to third parties.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as managers or persons in charge.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
THE “CONTROLLER” AND “PROCESSOR” OF THE PROCESSING
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The Data Controller is
Via delle Industrie 3/A
31050 Ponzano Veneto (TV), ITALY
P.IVA e C.F. 04540550268
The Data Processors are the Chairmen of the Board of the company.
For the exercise of the above rights and for any request related to personal data processed by Mya S.R.L. write to the “Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data” at the registered office of Mya S.R.L., or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The updated list of Managers may be requested from Mya S.R.L. through a specific request formulated in the manner indicated above.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing connected to the web services of this site takes place at Mya S.R.L. and is carried out only by technical staff of the Office in charge of the processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users who send requests for information material (newsletters, Cd-Roms, newsletters, annual reports, answers to questions, documents and measures, etc.) are used solely for the purpose of performing the service or service requested and are communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose.